TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. To reserve a place on a chosen photo tour with STILLS Photo Tours, a non-refundable deposit is required. This receipt of a non-refundable deposit does not imply acceptance of a booking. STILLS Photo Tours will confirm acceptance of your booking in writing by email. When this confirmation is sent out, is when the contract comes into existence between us.
2. A non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking the photo tour. The balance of the photo tour is required at least 45 days prior to the photo tour commencement date. If a booking is made 45 days or less prior to the photo tour commencement date then the full amount is payable at the time of booking.
3. This payment can be made through bank transfer. We regret that bank or personal cheques are not accepted. STILLS Photo Tours reserve the right to cancel your booking if payment is not received by the due date. Refer to clause 4 below.
4. STILLS Photo Tours reserves the right to cancel or alter any photo tour. Should this become necessary, we will correspond this to you via email giving you the option of accepting the alterations, choosing an alternative photo tour (price adjust where applicable) or withdrawing from the contract and STILLS Photo Tours refunding monies paid. In the event of a photo tour cancellation, STILLS Photo Tours are not party to any flight bookings and has not received payment for the same so will not refund the cost of any booked flights. Refer to clause 15 below.
5. Any cancellation by the client must be made via email. The date on which the email is received and opened by us will determine the cancellation charges applicable. These charges are expressed as a percentage of the total photo tour price, 56 – 42 days before photo tour commencement date 50%, 41 – 28 days before photo tour commencement date 75%, 27 days or less before photo tour commencement date 100%.
6. Alterations or amendments to a booking will incur an administration charge of £100. The transfer of a booking from one photo tour to another, will also incur a fee of £100. The intention to transfer should be notified via email. No part refunds are made for unused portions or services of a photo tour, or photo tour extension, under any circumstances.
7. In the event that there are price increases to such items as fuel, transportations and accommodations, or others, STILLS Photo Tours reserves the right to adjust the photo tour fee accordingly. An increase in the photo tour prices shall not be deemed to be grounds for any refund of amounts or fees paid for the photo tour. Small group surcharges may apply. All amounts and fees are quoted in Sterling Pounds (£). Refer to clause 15 below.
8. Cancellations of photo tours due to Force Majeure can not be the responsibility of STILLS Photo Tours. Force majeure are circumstances beyond our control so we do not accept liability for any additional expense or loss caused, such as terrorist activity, war or the threat of war, industrial disputes, riots, natural or nuclear disaster, civil strife, flood, fire or adverse weather conditions. Such losses or additional expenses are the responsibility of the passenger.In the advent of cancellation due to Force Majeure. Refer to clause 15 below.
9. In the unlikely event of the stipulated tutor being unable to attend the photo tour due to illness or other circumstances beyond our control, we will endeavour to provide another tutor. If this is not possible, then the photo tour will be cancelled. Refer to clause 15 below.
10. Stills Photo Tours photo workshops and photo tours are designed to be suitable for people of all gender and ages who are in good health and have a moderate level of fitness. On these photo tours it will be necessary to carry your own camera equipment as well as any extra clothing or refreshments you personally deem necessary.
11. It remains your responsibility to advise us of any medical conditions, and/or any concerns about your own capabilities and/or fitness in relation to a particular photo tour you wish to participate in, prior to making a deposit. STILLS Photo Tours reserve the right to decline participation on any photo tour where an individual’s physical condition and/or health is deemed to be unsuitable for the photo tour activities to be undertaken. STILLS Photo Tours reserve the right to request a doctor’s statement of good health. Once a photo tour space has been confirmed, by means of a deposit, medical circumstances will not be considered. STILLS Photo Tours assume no responsibility for medical care nor do STILLS Photo Tours guarantee to meet any participants special dietary requirements. Refer to clause 15 below.
12. We offer photo tours that require flexibility and must also allow for alternatives as the photo tour description is purely an indication of the photo tour so can not be seen as a contractual obligation on the part of the company.
13. STILLS Photo Tours accepts responsibility for acts and/or omissions of its employees (only while acting in the course of their employment). We do not accept responsibility or liability for death, illness or bodily injury caused to the client or any other person accompanying them and/or included on the booking form, unless arising from a negligent act and/or omission of STILLS Photo Tours employees (whilst acting in the course of their employment).
14. Any perceived failure in the performance of this contract must be communicated to the tutor immediately for the opportunity to achieve a satisfactory solution. Should this not be possible, your complaints must be lodge with us within 28 days of the completion of the photo tour.
15. Prior to commencing your photo tour, it is a term of STILLS Photo Tours for you to independently obtain the appropriate travel/medical insurance cover. This insurance must cover loss of belongings,baggage and personal money plus flight cancellations and delays, medical and repatriation costs (for overseas photo tour destinations), personal accident and injury, loss, expenses and damages arising from, including but not limited to, the cancellation of the photo tour (whether in part or whole). STILLS Photo Tours amounts and fees do not include any form of insurance cover.
16. The client accepts responsibility for being in possession of a valid passport and all certificates, permits and visas, and if required by the destination country, all medical certificates for the entire photo tour.
17. All advice and information given by STILLS Photo Tours on vaccinations, visas, baggage allowances, destination climate, clothing appropriate for destination, special equipment requirements etc is all given in good faith only.
18. While we make every effort to ensure that all information is correct, STILLS Photo Tours will not be responsible for any errors contained on this website.
19. Your privacy is of the utmost importance to STILLS Photo Tours. All and any information that may be collected on this website will remain strictly confidential and we will not sell, reuse, disclose, rent, or loan. Any information you give STILLS Photo Tours will be treated with the utmost care and will only be used in ways that you have consented to.
20. By confirming you wish to attend a photo tour with STILLS Photo Tours, you are certifying that you have read, fully understand and agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions aforementioned.
STILLS Photo Tours.